lunes

TOCADISCOS.mayo




1/ That's entertaiment    MORRISEY
2/ I thought I saw your face today    SHE & HIM
3/ Everything I see    EXSONVALDES
4/ Blue flower/blue flame    DESTROYER
5/ Top ranking    BLONDE REDHEAD
6/ Dictionary    THE GO FIND
7/ Big bird in a small cage   PATRICK WATSON
8/ Slip into your skin    PATRICK WATSON
9/ Blackberry stone    LAURA MARLING
10/ You don't own me now    RASPUTINA
11/ New romantic    LAURA MARLING
12/ Near of the edge of something beautiful    EXSONVALDES
13/ Mistaken identify    JOE JALLY
14/ For what it's worth    BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD
15/ Out of our minds    MELISSA AUF DER MAUR
16/ For an hour with you    J. TILLMAN
17/ Stones in my heavy bag    JOSEPHINE FOSTER
18/ Tearing up the oxigen    MARITIME
19/ Dictator's lament    PAPERCUTS
20/ PS    STRIKEN CITY
21/ Baby, you're in luck    BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE
22/ Santa Maria de Feira    DEVENDRA BANHART
23/ Gone forever    THE RAVEONETTES


    

Puedes escucharlo en Spotify clicando aquí
o cambiar de disco clicando aquí.

1 tiro de piedra:

La Trovadora De Los Sueños

Joer pequeña, al principio el "ir" es tan pequeño que i didnt realised que es un enlace, así que me fui a spotify y puse "cientovolando", me sentí tonta, volví aquí, y pinché en ir.
Es presiosa. :D

castígame con tu indiferencia.